Wednesday 29 October 2014

Misc OOTDs

I'm a guilty blogger with a secret: I recently broke my iPhone by dropping it on the floor. As a result I've fallen behind which is why there was no blog post on Monday. I've had it fixed and I figured you guys might want to see some OOTD posts whilst I get back on my feet.

Things will be back to normal... soonish.

O U T F I T # 1


Top: MA*RS
Skirt: MA*RS
Tights: eBay
Shoes: New Look
Head Bow: MA*RS
Both Necklaces: MA*RS

Okay, I like MA*RS a lot. I'd been wearing a MA*RS bracelet as well during the day. Also, bare nails. I had a nasty infection due to a hangnail and couldn't do my nails as a result. It sucks.

I like MA*RS. A lot. Did I mention that already?

O U T F I T # 2


Dress: 'Liya Lisa'
Necklace: Chocomint
Shoes: Melissa

Everytime I wear himekaji I feel like some sort of Stepford Wife. I'm not feeling that style much anymore.

O U T F I T # 3


Dress: MA*RS
Headbow: MA*RS
Choker: KOKOkim
Necklace: MA*RS
Stockings: eBay
Shoes (unseen): New Look

I'm not sure; did I mention I really like MA*RS? I really loved this outfit; I felt like a princess and ever so fancy in it. I think if I could wear MA*RS forever I would be happy.

O U T F I T # 4


Dress: DreamV
Legwarmers:DreamV
Necklace: MA*RS
Choker: Vivienne Westwood

I didn't like my face so I mosaic'd it. My hair was in pigtails but it's not so obvious from the picture. I really like agejo style a lot recently.

Which is your favourite from the four looks? Let me know!

Stay sweet ♥

email me

No comments:

Post a Comment