Thursday 29 May 2014

Misc. OOTDs

After a hefty post last time, let's take it easy. I have a few outfit of the days for you that I've had on my phone and never posted!

The Work Party Outfit

Dress: Ringnor (YesStyle)
Ring: New Look
Shoes: New Look

The House Party Outfit

Dress: Vivienne Westwood
Bag: Vivienne Westwood
Jewellery: Miss Selfridge (I'd already removed it all by this point!)

The Summer Is Coming Outfit

Dress: Tokyo Fashion (YesStyle)
Jacket: New Look
Shoes: Melissa
Bag: Asos
Necklace (unseen): Chocomint
Socks: eBay
Flower Crown: New Look

The 'I-Feel-Like-A-Soccer-Mom' Outfit

Dress: Tokyo Fashion (YesStyle)
Shoes: New Look
Necklace: Chocomint

That's all for today. Now that summer is starting to arrive I want to see everyone's summer co-ords. Show me them in the comment section!

Stay sweet! ♥

email me

1 comment:

  1. You have the cutest style! Especially love the dress in the last picture ^ u ^

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete