Wednesday 19 February 2014

Cotton Candy Filter

I've had some people query which filter I use on my photos and I thought I'd show you guys how to od it. Although there's probably an easier way to do it on photoshop, I'm totally in love with how I can do this on my phone and on the go.

It makes your photos look sweet and gives a cuter look to your photo. You could almost say it's like Cotton Candy.

1. First you need a phone. I have an iPhone so it was super easy for me to go onto the app store and download the appropriate app; Camera360 Ultimate. The app itself is by a Chiense developer and is totally free. They update it constantly which makes it an app you absolutely 100% must have on your phone!

An interesting note is that the developers have an app called Pink360 which is a photography app configured to the filters and styles that girls usually use on pictures. However I prefer Camera360.


2. The next step is to import your picture into the app. The app does allow you to snap directly from it but I prefer importing my picture. When you load the app it'll give you an option to do so.

When it's loaded it'll show a interface like below.


3. From here, go into Edit and then Face Fix. It will bring up 3 options and click Quick Fix. It will bring up a few filters; click the Sweet filter which gives it a really nice colour and helps to correct any skin flaws and click Apply.


4. Once that filter is applied once again go into the Face Fix feature and instead of clicking the same option as before click the Effects. It will do another face scan and show dots on your face that you align. You can manually place and adjust these if needed.


5. Once again it's time to apply another filter. Click the 'Sweet' filter again and it will give an option this time to change the intensity of the filter. What you choose depends on the photo.

The below photo has a 3 strength.


You can finish here or you can keep going if you like brighter images as opposed to softer images.

6. Once the second Sweet filter is applied, go back to the menu and select Adjust. This will bring up a menu with several different options. Click the Saturation option.


7. The intensity of the saturation depends on the photo. For the below image I decided to make the colours 'pop'.


8. We're done! Time to save! Apply the Saturation option and then click the 'Save' button at the top left of the app. This will bring you to another menu along the bottom of the app. Click 'Export' and it will ask what file size you'd like to save as. I recommend saving as High Definition.


The photo will be saved.

It's such a sweet filter that helps to enhance what you have that I couldn't resist sharing with you all.

Stay sweet. ♥

email me

4 comments:

  1. I use an app quite similar to this for editing but have yet to use this one. Will definately check it out :3
    Lovely photos, you're adorable!

    ♡ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this app. I've tried out so many others but I think this is my favourite.

      Thank you! ♥

      Delete
  2. Very lovely effects ^^ Cute too!!


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete