Monday 27 February 2012

Happy Birthday to Me, Disneyland & Shopping!

Hi everyone!

I wrote this post yesterday as I won't be access the Internet for a few days as I am going to Disneyland! It's my birthday today and I have been super excited for this trip for a few weeks now!


Duchess was my favourite in this movie but Marie is so cute!


Outfit of the Day

On Saturday I went to have a meal with my family in my favourite country pub to celebrate my birthday! The food is always so nice there! Afterwards I went shopping to treat myself to some nice things.

This is the outfit of the day.



Awful picture I know! My camera battery died just as I tried to take a picture so I had to use my phone which has the worst camera ever.

EVER.

I love the jumper I'm wearing; I bought it to work the pastel trend but it was a bit more neon in real life than it looks on the website. Yes, the boots look odd. They matched the brown coat I was wearing that day though.

The necklace is a peacock! Super cute.



I'm wearing the Dolly Wink lashes I blogged about earlier. A mini review would be the top lashes are easy to put on and blend and work with. An absolute dream.

Those lower lashes.

Oh man.

I need to practice a little more with them as I couldn't work them. They're not on quite right in my opinion but it's okay for a first attempt.

Eye make-up wise I'm wearing blue, lilac, oyster and brown eye-shadow but I have badly hooded eyelids so you can't really tell. I'm still properly teaching myself how to put on eye-shadow with my hooded lids. I really want the surgery to fix them...

I bought:
LUSH Cupcake Face Mask
LUSH Jumping Juniper Bar Shampoo
LUSH Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb
LUSH Sweetheart Soap
Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil
Rimmel London Black Kohl Eyeliner
Rimmel London White Eyeshadow
MUA Love Heart Nail Polish (recommended by Blooomzy)

That's all for now! I'll speak to you all when I get back!

If you haven't subscribed please do so! Even seeing one extra follower will make me smile when I come back.

You can follow CLARA-NEE via Google Friend Connect, by E-mail or by Blog Lovin'. Thank you!

2 comments: