Thursday 6 October 2011

Spotted!: Fox Tails

Fox tails have been practically a gal staple for the past few years or so. I first became aware of them after Ayumi Hamasaki began wearing them following the release of her evolution PV ten years ago back in 2001.


Wow yeah~


Gals are always wearing these; you only have to look at egg, ageha and all of the other gal mags throughout the years to see these! You can normally find them online for a decent sort of price, although the only problem is that you can't guarantee if it's a real tail or a synthetic tail. This has always put me off purchasing one as I'd prefer for it not to be real.

As I was taking a break from work I wandered onto the H&M website and I was pleasantly surprised they were selling a fox tail bag charm! Naturally, I expect that it is quite small considering it's for a bag and relatively cheap (£4) but other than that it looks pretty good. At least now you won't have a massive tail on a tiny bag!

You can check it out here if you're interested.

Hope you all have a good day! I have some gal nail spam coming up for you within the next few posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment