Tuesday 4 October 2011

Missguided

Hey guys and gals!

I hope you've all been okay. I know I have! It was my boyfriend and I's second anniversary yesterday! We haven't celebrated it yet but I'm going to see him in a few weeks so I'm sure we'll celebrate then.

In the meantime, I eventually found time to check out Missguided and I'm really unsure how I've not looked at this before. Whilst it may not be the biggest or best webstore around there are a few items of clothing which I think would look great with gal style.



Hooray for a picture sloppily put together on a Sunday night!

I'm not sure if this can be considered 'gal' as it doesn't have many of this season's trends in, but some of the things in this outfit remind me a little of Liz Lisa. I really do love Liz Lisa so I'm pretty stoked at this.
The dress is really sweet, don't you think? I really like the bows on it and knitwear is always approved with how cold it's going to get! You can get the dress in a white colour too, but I really like pink.

The bag reminds me most of gal style. The bow is really nice and I can imagine this hanging off the arm of Tsubasa or Mizukitty. It looks pretty big too so it'd be perfect for shopping!

The other elements were kinda thrown together at last minute to be honest. I do like the idea of the glasses and tights (although the tights may not necessarily go well with these...) I actually really want this outfit! I think it's the sort of thing you can dress down to look stylish and casual, or dress up to look smart and sophisticated.

Perfect!

What other webstores do you gals like to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment