Tuesday 11 October 2011

Gyaru Nail Spam

If you've ever seen gyaru, you'll know that their nails are always really fabulous! They wear them asaprt of their outfit and some of the results are amazing. I'm pretty sure they'd be really expensive to have, and I'm also sure that doing simple tasks may be made even more difficult but they're definitely eye-catching!

Actually, this post is more of an inspiration post for me since I have horrid little stubby nails!













One of my favourite singers, Ayumi Hamasaki, was once crowned Nail Queen for her love of fancy nails. Nowadays she mainly sticks to toned down styles.






Koda Kumi has also worn some pretty interesting nails in her time too!




So, how about it? Would you wear these or would you not be seen dead in them? Let me know!

1 comment: