Friday 19 August 2011

What I'm Listening To!

I'll get back to my regularly scheduled posts soon, promise! I've a little time to kill and decided to go on a whim.

So, what am I listening to this month? I've really liked a lot of the J-pop releases and I'm very excited about some upcoming releases. I'm extremely excited about Ayumi Hamasaki's new mini album, FIVE. I really can't wait to listen! I'm also looking forward to AKB48's 'Flying Get'.
Kyary also released her album, it's really cute! PONPONPON and Cherry Bonbon are my favourites!

Whilst I'm waiting for that I have SDN48's MIN MIN MIN single to tide me over.
I don't know why but I really do love SDN48, and I've been able to listen to every one of their singles.



Speaking of AKB48 and SDN48, I've been really into DiVA, one of the AKB sub units. It has my favourite member of AKB which is most likely why I really love this unit. They released their latest single, Cry, this month.



I've also re-discovered my love for Natalia Kills. I'm not sure why but I absolutely adore her and can listen to her album over and over again without being bored! I've been listening to it a lot, especially 'Free'.



I'm just kinda wishing Will.I.Am wasn't in this, oh well.

What have you all been listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment