Monday 29 August 2011

Out and About

Sorry for the very few updates for the past week or so, I shall try my hardest to update much more frequently!

I went to the cinema to see The Inbetweeners Movie last week, it was really funny! I was crying with laughter at so many parts and there were some parts that were really gross, but the laughs far outweighed those. Even if you've never seen the original series I would still recommend going to see this as I couldn't help but laugh.

This is what I wore:




I tried my hardest to base it off the code idea that I shared with you guys a few weeks ago!

It feels kinda incomplete so I want to work on fixing that for next time. Those shoes were really comfy but they gave me a massive blister ugh. Luckily it healed fast. :)
Let's see...

Playsuit - this is complicated. I need to make a post about this.
Belt - eBay
Bracelet - off-brand
Headband - off-brand
Necklace - ViVi Fashions
Shoes - New Look

I wish I had bought some ankle socks to complete this, it'd have looked really cute. I couldn't find half of what I wanted to wear too haha. My make-up also looks really rubbish and for some reason it looks as though I'm not wearing lipstick. Maybe I forgot to put it on before I took photos? I'm wearing false lashes here but it's hard to see them - I cut a pair up and stuck them on individually and they looked really nice! I tried taking a photo of them but they all came out blurry, booo.

I tried curling my hair too but it didn't look nice at all so I straightened it. >< Such a shame, so it doesn't look too good.

Anyway, after the movie I had a look around Town and popped into Primark to find something. I managed to buy a ring and a charm bracelet with custom charms all for £6 haha. I'm such a broke ass at the moment, and I think I was drunk enough to already lose them.

There was also a big food festival in Town!




I think I'm getting eye diabetes just from looking at them! *A*
I didn't buy any though.

We also went out for food at a little country pub.



I tried to dress 'nice', like a lady. I look so huge here... I stole someone else's dress to wear and it was 2 sizes too big. :( I look like a derpy landwhale here hahaha. I know now to never wear this again~

Dress - Miso
Shoes - Irregular Choice
Bag - Irregular Choice
Belt - not quite sure
Headband - off brand
Bracelet - Primark

I ordered something stodgy because I thought I'd be going on the drink later and didn't want to be too drunk.



It was really nice actually but it didn't work... I got drunk really quick again. ><

Sorry for the lame-o post guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment