Wednesday 31 August 2011

Chilled Out

I suppose this is a continuation of my last post! So after having a rough night out I completely relaxed and went for a wander around a small shopping centre in my area.

This is what I wore, I suppose.



I forgot to take a photo of what I was wearing underneath the coat, oops!

Coat - Lipsy
Blouse - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Boots - I'm not sure

It was something comfy and ladylike, I think. The wig was because my hair was behaving and I felt so pretty in it. I was really paranoid people would notice it was a wig though but it looked pretty natural all day~ My make-up was really light and fresh today as I didn't want to abuse my poor skin anymore than I already had!

As I said, I went for a little wander at the shopping centre. I bought The Sims 2, which if you know me, I've been playing the hell out of! :P My sims personalities never go to plan though...
Anyway, look at these cuties I saw!





All of a sudden, I really want a cat again! They're so cute~ They grey kitten was really naughty though but really fun! I think if I had a cat I would want one like that.

I didn't buy anything that day, but I may have some make-up reviews to do. I'll have to see how much time I have. I've also really hurt my knee, would you all like to see how I managed to do that? If so, I might have a bit of a surprise for you next post~

No comments:

Post a Comment